100 Nm3/h ~ 150 Nm3/h Argon Gas Generator DONAr-4500/9000/120
Cryogenic Liquid Valve Oxygen Plant
100 Nm3/h ~ 150 Nm3/h Argon Gas Generator KDONAr Series
Typical Product: KDONAr-4500/9000/120 Argon Gas Generator
Output, purity and pressure
The crude argon after being processed needs to remove the contained
nitrogen and excessive hydrogen, after which the pure argon can be
obtained. The gaseous nitrogen at lower column will be as the heat
source for the evaporation of liquid argon, and the liquid in the
condenser will be as the reflux liquid. The cold source is
throttled liquid nitrogen. The products can be drawn with liquid
type, which will be charged into cylinders after being pressured to
recover cold capacity.
- 24 ASUs are running in Europe, another 3 ASUs are designing.
- 7 ASUs in Iran
- Exported to over 30 countries
Germany, France, Spain, Switzerland, Russia, the United States,
Hungary, Romania, Poland, Ukraine, Bosnia, Serbia, Mexico, Brazil,
Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, India, Vietnam, Kazakhstan, Malaysia,
- In this air separation plant, the current advanced air separation
and manufacturing technologies are utilized. The process and plant
performance are on an international level
- The main cold box and crude argon condensation equipment employ
safe discharging of liquid, which can effectively prevent the
accumulation of such dangerous impurities as hydrocarbons.
- The safe running of condenser/evaporator can be effectively
guaranteed without special operation and maintenance.
- Hangyang has produced hundreds sets of ASU with the molecular sieve
process since we introduced the Linde technology, and the running
condition of these ASUs is good with good effect during the recent
- This air separation plant is designed on the principle to ensure
the long time, efficient and low-energy production, stable and
reliable running, easy operation and maintenance.