170~1000Nm3/h Series Air Separation Plant KDON-850/1900 , Industry
gas , GOX , GAN , LOX , Oxgen Nitrogen Plant
Air Separation Plant Series
The followings are the standard products for the air separation
plants of 170~1000 Nm3/h series which are manufactured by our company. Regarding other
particular product can be calculated and designed according to the
Output, purity and pressure
Pressure(ex. cold box) MPa(G)
Note: 1. All pressures which are not specially defined below are
the gauge pressures;
2. Nm /h is defined as the volume at 0℃, 101.3kPa(A) (same as
3. The liquid output is calculated from data of gas, and the
pressure is calculated with 0 meter high at outlet of cold box.
The proposed Air Separation Plant employs a process in which air is
purified by molecular sieve, single expander is used to produce
refrigerating capacity, and air is for circulation.
1. Basic oxygen steelmaking;
2. Coal gasification projects;
3. Used for inerting storage tanks of ships and tanks for petroleum
products, or for protecting edible oil product from oxidation.
4. The complete set of air separation plant and accessory
equipments are the necessary important technical equipments for the
basic industry (metallurgy, chemical industry, etc.) of national
economy and tech fields (aerospace aviation, nuclear submarine,
5. Be appropriate for the industries and fields such as chemical
industry, petroleum, electric power, steel, medical treatment,
food, electronic, construction, print and automobile, etc.
1. We offer a wide range of services including design,
manufacturing, installation, commissioning, personnel training and
2. The proposed air separation plant is designed for long, stable
and reliable running, economization of energy, convenient operation
and maintenance and the up-to-date international advanced air
separation technology is incorporated.
3. In order to guarantee the optimum technical and economical
targets, the advanced software for performance calculation is used
to calculate and analyze the optimized process while the program
developed by Hangyang itself and verified in many air separation
plants is used for rectification calculation.
4. The control system for the ASP is advanced, reliable and