Air Separation Plant KDON-500/2000(65Y) Nm3/h Air Separation Unit
Air Separation Plant KDON 500~750 Nm3/h (GOX) Series
Typical Product: KDON-500/2000(65Y) Air Separation Plant
Output, purity and pressure
The proposed ASP utilizes a process that purify air with normal
temperature, and produce cold capacity with boosting turbo
expander; convection sieve plate is used for fractionating column.
Step 1: Air Compressed by air compressors.
Step 2: Air Pre-Cooled by pre-cooling system
Step 3: Purification of Air by MS Purifier
Step 4: Separate Liquid Air into Oxygen and Nitrogen in air
Step 5: Product storage
- We supplied many countries (USA, Germany, Mexico, Indonesia, North
Korea, Kazakhstan, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Brazil, Hungary,
Malaysia, Czech, Switzerland, Spain, Myanmar, Vietnam, Thailand,
Russia, Mongolia, Syria, India, etc.)
- Depth refrigerant
- Medical science
- Source of energy
- Our company has the strong ability for supporting, and steady
- Our company has a high market share in China
- The application of DCS can realize the integrated control at
central room, local cabinet and on site, and can effectively
monitor the production duration of air separation plant. The
control system has such advantages as of advanced/reliable design
and high ratio between performance and price.
- The expander is constructed integrated assembly and dismantlement
can be carried out at normal temperature end for convenience
maintenance and inspection.
- The plate and fin heat exchangers brazed in large vacuum brazing
furnace imported from SW company, USA are superior in quality and
have a long service life. Hangyang has in recent years developed
new type and efficient fins so as to ensure the higher efficiency
of plate and fin heat exchangers.
- The system is designed for long-term operation, that is, the
adsorber will be in operation for 4 hour so that the service life
of molecular sieve and valves can be lengthened, the loss in
switching-over is reduced and the main column can be kept in steady