Liquid nitrogen generator 1600 Nm3/h KDN-1600
The followings are the standard products for the Nitrogen Generator
KDN series which are manufactured by our company. Regarding other
particular product can be calculated and designed according to the
Typical Product: KDN-1600 Liquid nitrogen generator
Output, purity and pressure
The proposed plant employs a double columns process in which air is
purified by molecular sieve and refrigeration with drag flow
- Following the elimination of dust and other mechanical impurities
from process air in an air filter, the process air enters air
compressor to be compressed, and then enters precooling system to
be cooled to approx 5~8℃ and to be reached saturated condition.
- The compressed air enters one of molecular sieve adsorbers (such as
MS1) where such impurities contained in air as moisture, CO2, C2H2 and hydrocarbon are adsorbed by molecular sieve.
- The air out of adsorber will be divided into three steams: one
steam will be withdrawn as instrument air, the second steam goes
into the main heat exchanger E1 directly to be cooled, and then
part of it will reach saturation temperature after going out of E1,
and then goes to the bottom of lower column C1 to follow the
rectification; the third steam goes to the main heat exchanger
after being boosted and cooled in theboosting end of expander , and
then it is withdrawn from the middle of heat exchanger to the
expander for expansion refrigeration, and part expanded air will be
fed to the upper column to follow the rectification, and the rest
will go out of cold box after it reflows to the main heat exchanger
and be warmed.
- The air will be separated into pure liquid nitrogen and liquid air
after being rectified in the lower column. The liquid air in the
bottom of lower column goes into the lower part of upper column
through subcooling throttling, and then flows into the condensation
evaporator as the cold source of condensation rising nitrogen by
the column plate.
- Regarding the liquid nitrogen in the top of lower column, part of
it will be withdrawn and go to the top of upper column to follow
the rectification, and the rest will be withdrawn as product.
- The oxygen enrich gas in the bottom of upper column will be
withdrawn and go into the subcooler and main heat exchanger to be
rewarmed, and then goes out of cold box to be as the regeneration
gas of molecular sieve adsorber.
- The nitrogen in the top of upper column will be withdrawn as the
product, and goes out of cold box after being rewarmed in the
subcooler and main heat exchanger, and then fed to the piping net
after being boosted to the pressure required by the user.
- In order to make sure the safe running of plant, a small part
liquid in the condensation evaporator should be discharged out of
column regularly to avoid the accumulation of hydrocarbon,
- Mining Industry
- Blanketing gas in Oleo chemical
- Electronics & Semi Conductors
- Welding and metal processing
- Automotive, Ship, Aerospace & Aeronautics Industries
- The service life span is more 20 years
- Easy, simple and safe to operate
- Our company owns the most advanced technological level
- Our company is the biggest air separation plant design and